Signs Your Dog Is Sick
Their are 10 signs that could indicate that your dog is sick. Be observant of your dog to know what they are like in different types of weather, throughout the day, etc. this will help you know when your dog may be sick.
Top 10 signs your dog may be sick
- Bad breath or drooling
- Excessive thirst or urination
- Change in activity level
- Stiffness or difficulty in rising or climbing stairs
- Sleeping more than normal, or other behavior or attitude changes
- Coughing, sneezing, excessive panting, or labored breathing
- Dry or itchy skin, sores, lumps, or shaking of the head
- Frequent digestive upsets or changes in bowel movements
- Lack of interest in doing things he once did
- Dry, red, or cloudy eyes
It is not uncommon for dogs to occasionally change their eating habits when the weather changes or when they are puppies and having growth spurts. The items listed above are not ordinary things. Keep your dog healthy.
Ashford Manor Labradoodles
Australian Labradoodle Breeder, non-shedding dog