Potty Training Tips
Our puppies will be joining their forever families, within a matter of weeks. We have already begun the potty training process here at Ashford Manor, however it will take 4-6 months for a puppy to be fully potty trained. Following the following steps will aid in the successful training of your puppy to use the restroom outside!
- Keep your puppy on a schedule.
- Remove food between meals
- Take your puppy out as soon as he wakes up
- Take him out continually throughout the day (every 30-60 mins)
- Be sure to take him out shortly after his meals and drinking water
- Stay outside with him, until he is completely trained
- reward and praise him each time he successfully goes outside